What is Live Blood Analysis Microscopy?
Live blood analysis microscopies take a deeper dive into conditions and lifestyles. Analyzing blood using a dark field microscopy determines cellular health (stress) by noting the specific shape, flow, and size of the cells to identify underlying conditions or needed lifestyle changes.
Live blood analysis can help determine many underlying conditions or ailments that impact your health. These are some of the more common issues discovered under the microscope:
- Nutritional imbalances
- Digestive problems
- Adrenal stress
- Parasitic activity
- Lymes disease
- Oxidative stress
- Iron deficiency may contribute to a low red blood count and hormonal issues, as iron is also responsible for thyroid stimulating hormone.
- B-vitamin deficiency, may cause or contribute to DNA issues and hormonal imbalances that lead to low energy and sleep disruption.
- Adrenal fatigue, may cause or contribute to high levels of stress and anxiety.
- Liver stress, may cause or contribute to dark urine, pale stool or nausea, or vomiting.
- The most accurate picture of your health comes from the cellular level, and is best obtained through “Live Blood Analysis”.
I can take from your fingertip a drop of blood and analyzes it through a dark-field microscope. This method allows for your blood to be evaluated live, before it dries, enabling the detection of deficiencies, toxicity, and more.
There are no reviews yet.